Friday, February 3, 2012

Fun Friday

Here is my first Fun Friday with a cute Valentine craft for you and the kids from Dollar Store Crafts!

Make a Valentine’s Day Gumball Machine

by rhonda


This gumball machine idea is so stinkin' adorable! They are made by stacking flower pots and glass bowls together; isn't it amazing how much they look like the real deal? I tip my hat to Pamela of Pamela Susan's Fine Jewelry & Gifts for coming up with these! When I first saw them, I totally did a double-take as I realized how they were constructed. Whether you make one for your own holiday decor or you give them as gifts to your sweetest friends, this is a clever idea that is certain to make people smile when they see it! [how to make a Valentine's Day gumball machine]
Project estimate:
  • Flower pot with drainage saucer, $1 and up
  • Glass bowl, $1
  • Paint, on hand or $1 and up
  • Wooden ball or knob, on hand or $1
  • Glue, on hand
  • Candy, $1 and up
Total: $3 and up

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, your "howdy's" and "hello's"...thank you for following and I appreciate your comments.