Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tribute Tuesday with This -n- That Boutique

It's Tribute Tuesday...so let's welcome Etsy shop This -n- That Boutique





What is the first creative memory you have?

Sitting at my grandmothers on a hot summer day with yarn in hand and her teaching me how to make my first blanket. I think I was about 10 years old and loved learning from her. It was our special thing together.


Sleepy Owl Hat

What or whom began your creative journey on Etsy?

I was searching for patterns and found out that you could sell on Etsy and it was more craft based then eBay where I had been selling.






How did you come up with your shop name?

I always had a little of This and That in my store on eBay and it just sort of stuck. I have thought about changing it but every time I do I add new items that make it this and that again.


Describe what creations you have in your shop

I focus on hand made crochet hats, booties, and photo props for babies. I also love to do purses and older children's items. I am dabbling in headbands now too.


Twin Set, Princess and the Frog


What insprires you?

My children inspire me every day. I want to be able to stay home and watch
them grow up and spend as much time with them as I can. With 7 kids one income is just not enough. My passion for crochet and my kids is my driving force to turn this hobby into a business to keep my kids home with me and out of daycare.


What do you listen to or watch while creating?


Usually I have Disney on in the background with kids thats the only tv I get to watch.
Pixie/Elf Hat with Pom Pom



Please share a favorite recipe


I love this dip for fruit that I had at my baby shower for my first son 13 years ago. I have always loved it. Not to healthy but hey it sure does taste good. You mix a jar of marshmallow creme with a package of cream cheese and there you go a nice sweet dip for any fruit of your choice.


Where else can we find you?


You can find me on
Facebook www.facebook.com/Thisnthatboutiquefans
Twitter twitter.com/T_N_TBoutique
Pinterest pinterest.com/valerycagney/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, your "howdy's" and "hello's"...thank you for following and I appreciate your comments.