Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Welcome Wednesday with Diaszabo

Please give a warm welcome to Hardia and her Etsy shop Diaszabo

If you LOVE flowers and you LOVE color...then Hardia's shop is where you need to look! Let's discover her creative story...



Yellow rose necklace
What is the first creative memory you have?

My first creation was a rose. I like flower so I tried to create a rose to make a ring for my daughter. I watched YOU TUBE..:)

What or whom began your creative journey on Etsy?

My Craft story began when my daughter had summer holiday, and look for something to do for her summer holiday. I found Polymer Clay, but I don't know about What is that Polymer Clay and what to do with it. So I was googling a lot , went to library, bought a book, magazine and take online course. Anyway.. we did fun with Polymer clay, but when my daughter went back to school. I couldn't stop to play with Polymer Clay, it became my addiction. So I made some of flowers for Jewelry. I found Etsy from Internet , and I saw many people so creative and selling their stuff on Etsy. since I have been practicing and made some of works ( I couldn't wear all my creation for myself) so on November 2011, I started selling in Etsy. I was a buyer though.

How did you come up with your shop name?

Dia Szabo Design, Dia was taken from Hardia, it is just a nick name. Szabo is my husband's family name. I just want use a name that easy to remember since I have Foreign name, so It is not easy to pronounce .
Purple calla lily earrings


Describe what creations you have in your shop

Most my creations are sculpting flower using Polymer Clay. I made Jewelry , Accessories, and Custom Wedding. Currently I am working on Air dry Clay with high quality clay that I will use for wedding stuff such as Flower Bouquet, Boutonniere, Hair accessories. I am working on it, may be 3-4 months later I will be able to sell on Etsy.

What insprires you?

Most my Inspiration come from my Balcony Garden and my house plants. I love plants , and flower .



What do you listen to or watch while creating?

Do you mean while I am doing my works?? Listening radio, while watching TV...:)
Please share a favorite recipe
I do not have recipe. The only thing I can share is . Do a job that you love and believe that you will success!!!

Because when you do your work with your heart and love it, you will never get tired, keep create even though no body buy, keep create something new even though no body care, keep updated , be yourself. Keep trying and believe that you will success !!! Remember, you do it with love.!!!


Red poppy flower bracelet


Where else can we find you?

Facebook:
www.facebook.com/pages/Polymer-Clay-By-Dia/178883255527398

Pinterest :
pinterest.com/diaszabo/

Flickr:
www.flickr.com/photos/diaszabo/

Blog:
diaclay.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, your "howdy's" and "hello's"...thank you for following and I appreciate your comments.