Friday, June 15, 2012

Fun Friday for Father

Fun Friday is for the dads!!! Happy Father's Day!!!

I think this gift is just too cute from Red Ted Art's Blog!!!



Adorable and simple...shoe foot prints!!!



Another cute one involving your kids feet and paint!!!



"Dad Rocks" from preschool-daze



Some printable coupons from Tip Junkie...SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many cute craft ideas on this site...please head on over and check it out!



And last but not least...this FABULOUS and COOL Father's Day t-shirt from Creating Really Awesome Free Things



Have a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I LOVE the mug too!!! It is my absolute favorite...although I do like the t-shirt with the roads on it for the kids to drive on their dads back too!

      Delete

I love to hear your thoughts, your "howdy's" and "hello's"...thank you for following and I appreciate your comments.