Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Welcome Wednesday with ElectronicGirl

Please welcome AnnMarie and her Etsy shop ElectronicGirl



If you are looking for a unique, one of a kind gift for that hard to buy for person...BUT that is full of "geeky awesomeness"...ElectronicGirl has quite the selection for you to check out!

Now let's discover AnnMarie and her Etsy shop ElectronicGirl

What is the first creative memory you have?

I remember when i was very little, I think around 5 years old, I would draw pictures with crayons and right next to me my Grandpa would be doing an oil painting of me. My mom still has that painting of me. My grandpa passed on a long time ago.

What or whom began your creative journey on Etsy?

A co-worker told me about the site and we both ended up opening shops on Etsy.

How did you come up with your shop name?

My hobby is building electronic art + I'm a girl = ElectronicGirl. Pretty much self-explanatory. :)



Describe what creations you have in your shop?

My most popular items are def the GlowHearts and GlowPixels. However, I do make small figurines of obscure animations too.

What inspirers you?

Really, it could be anything. The color of a flower..the motion the wind makes..how the sun hits something or some concept will just pop into my head. Just never know.

What do you listen to or watch while creating?

I listen to random things on Pandora or have a movie playing in the background.

Please share a favorite recipe
A super easy and light weight meal I make for myself alot is this:

tortellini
raw shrimp
fresh basil
zucchini
red pepper
garlic
olive oil
lemon
salt/pepper
cherry tomatoes, cut in half



-heat pot of water to boil. add tortellini. cook as directed
-sauté in pan: oil, salt/pep, garlic, zucchini, red pepper. when the zucchini is half cooked add shrimp & juice of lemon to taste.
-when shrimp is cooked. turn off heat. add fresh basil, tomatoes, drained tortellini. toss together. add a little parmesan cheese & serve.
yum!

Where else can we find you?

Facebook
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, your "howdy's" and "hello's"...thank you for following and I appreciate your comments.