Friday, June 1, 2012

Fun Friday with Free Fun

Just a few fun and free ways to have fun this weekend!

1. Let your kids dress up in your clothes! I loved wearing my step-moms red high heels and some of her jewelry when I was young.

2. Have a snacktime picnic on the living room floor. On a blanket and all!


3. Play a board game at breakfast! Enjoy your toast and orange juice while going up and down "Chutes and Ladders."

4. Make a pair of binoculars out of toilet paper rolls and string.


5. Pull all of the dining room chairs into the living room and make a fort with blankets. Perfect space for story time :)

6. If your kids go grocery shopping with you...have them make these fun fruit bags out of old t-shirts with you from every{nothing}wonderful


I would love to hear any other "free" and fun ideas you all have out there...please share them in the comments and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. those bags are uber cute! I love the idea of making old things into new ones. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mohala...I think I may have to make some of those fruit/veggie bags too! I have plenty of old t-shirts!

      Delete

I love to hear your thoughts, your "howdy's" and "hello's"...thank you for following and I appreciate your comments.

Labels